We collect information from you automatically through your use of our website, with cookies and similar technology, and when you provide information directly to us through our website. We have described these information collection practices in more detail below.
Information We Collect Automatically
- Conduct website and mobile app analysis
- Recognize your browser or device
- Remember your preferences and interactions
- Collect information about our website usage and email responses
- Log activity on our website
- Market products or services to you
Information We Collect Through Cookies and Similar Technology
We use Local Storage, such as HTML5, to store content information and preferences. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5.
How to control cookies
All major internet browsers allow you to block or delete cookies through the privacy features in your browser. Please note that if you block cookies then you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website.
Do Not Track
Please note that our system may not recognize Do Not Track headers or requests from some browsers.
Web Links and Widgets
Other companies or organizations may have links to their websites on our web pages. Our website may also include social media widgets, such as the “share this” buttons and links to third party websites, like Facebook and Twitter. These features may collect your IP address, the page where you visited on our site, and may place a cookie to enable these features to function properly. We are not responsible for how these third parties collect, use, disclose or secure the information that you provide to them. Please read their privacy policies so you can learn how their website uses your information.
Information We Collect Directly Through Our Website
We collect your personal information on our website when you:
- Complete a form
- Send email to us
Personal information is any information that identifies you and describes your relationship with us. Some examples of the personal information that New Cumberland Holding may collect include:
- Name and address
- Company name and address
- Any information you provide us
- Public information
We will only use this information for the specific reason for which it is provided.
Use of Third-Party Data
We may receive information about you from other sources, including publicly available databases or third parties from whom we have purchased data. We may combine this data with information we already have about you, which allows us to update our records. Examples of the types of personal information that we may obtain from public sources or third parties may include change of address information from third parties for address standardization and correction.
Information We Share for Servicing
When you buy a product, we may share your information with other KEWA Financial, Inc. companies (our parent company) or our business partners to service your product, to conduct research and analytics, to develop our website, and to conduct surveys. They may track and keep aggregated visitor information. We also share and disclose your information for everyday business and servicing purposes and as permitted by law. You cannot opt-out of these. Some examples include:
- As required by law, such as responding to a subpoena or governmental requests
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request
- Disclosing your information in connection to the sale or purchase of a business. If New Cumberland Holding is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information
New Cumberland Holding
340 South Broadway
Lexington, KY 40508
New Cumberland Holding Companies